- It is one of an automatic guided material handling vehicle which is assembled from different types of electromechanical components2
- It is designed to travel at two various elevations (vertical and horizontal elevations)
- It is controlled by a programmable logic controller with the integration of an ICS (inventory control system) or for remotely controlled wireless technology used.
- It is used to receive, transport and discharge cargo aircraft standardized pallets & containers at vertical and horizontal elevation to/from work station conveyors and storage racks.
- Has two drive systems
- The ETV and all components thereof are designed for a maximum load capacity of 6,800 kg.
- 4 ETV machines exist at ETCT-2 facility (2 for dry cargo handling area & 2 for cold room area)
Outer dimension of the machine
- DG room 250 m2
- Radioactive room 70 m2
Electric and Diesel Powered
Temperature can be regulated between -290C to +300C.
All of the insulated ULD carriers are for Lower Deck pallets.
Valuable Cargo Storage
- Import - 127 m2
- Export - 57m2
Live Animal Storage
- Old terminal - 85 m2
- New terminal -105 m2